Featured News Vin Diesel, Dwayne teases' fast 8 'rant' The Rock 'Johnson said, I'll tell you everything'


Oh, that! Vin Diesel took Instagram on Wednesday, August 10, and your fight to inform teased fans with a quick 8 Costar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.Fast and the Furious: Franchise look back"Many things have gone this year. I can not believe that around me, and starred in and produced the film back. Now I have my life ... for me to be able to return to his family," Diesel, 49 subtitled video on Instagram, he sent on Wednesday night.


Christmas literally set Finally, finally, finally back home after 'said the action hero, looking a little tired "and learn a little angel [daughter Pauline] I learned a new word. I will share with you, this is the most important thing. "Biggest Celeb Feud of all time: remain immune, Kim, Kanye"The new sound of my soul, and my soul, to describe the kind of people who are positive," he continued. Happy "" new sound ".


Fast and Furious star, who with his late friend and co-star Paul Walker in the name of his youngest son, "When I heard her say," Okay, "I just can not be described in such a way that even lit up," he said .Then he stopped abruptly before whispering: "Give me a second and I I'll tell you everything.."Hollywood hunks shirtless!As previously, our weekly, Rock, 44, according to the latest installment of the franchise with his castmates was named after an accident on the fastest 8 things not to call them "chicken s - t," on Monday, August 8 "candy ass" in Instagram position.
TMZ reported that Johnson and diesel fuel, which is the producer of the film, he began to shout a secret meeting in Atlanta on Tuesday and Wednesday with another post-rock Instagram clear his previous statements."You, who are reading this knows how much I believe in the concept of a collective effort," wrote a former wrestler.

 "This means that every person is respected, their time and their quality of play or when they come to our manufacturing partner with. And, as with any team, there are family conflicts there will arise. Family and core beliefs is that there are different opinion. For me, the conflict can be a good thing, then the size. I grew up in a healthy competition and welcome. and, like any family, we have taken it better. "