Hunger Games Lindsey Vonn Alexander Ludwig Spotted on Dinner Date


The new family of urgency? Lindsay Vonn on Friday, April 8, Craig West Hollywood restaurants on a dinner date with Alexander Ludwig was spotted leaving.

Olympic skier, 31, looked stunning in a pastel pink crop top tailored pants and blue jacket. Hunger Games actor, 23, was in his hands, while Vonn is out of the eatery. He is a black T-shirt, blue jeans and New York wore increase your hat.

Woods was born in a relationship for three years already and Vonn. In May 2015, because of the fact that they all "incredibly unstable leading life" and split apart during the "spend" is obliged to report the news.

"I always admire and respect is born," Vonn wrote on Facebook at the time. "He and his family, and my heart is always pretty special."

Vonn, Woods, 40, had been dating before marriage to Elin Nordegren, but later it was revealed that the two ends, he had extramarital affairs.

World champion pro golfer, she also said that she likes. I mean, I love him, and I still love him, explained CNN in November. I had three wonderful years. Sometimes things just do not work that way, and unfortunately it is not working for us. But I have no regrets, and I think we're all in a better place.