Man Pranks Girlfriend With Fake Valentine’s Proposal In Ultimate Act Of Douchebaggery


Valentine’s day was less than sweet for one young woman when she found herself on the receiving end of a mean prank pulled by her boyfriend.

At first it seems like Brad Holmes has everything worked out to pop the big question to his girlfriend Jenny. With his phone on camera mode to record the whole event we catch a glimpse of Jenny, unaware she’s being filmed, watching TV in her PJs. Brad then flashes a white jewellery box in front of the camera.

Seconds later, he switches off the TV, calls Jenny over and get’s down on one knee. A nervous Jenny repeatedly asks: “What are you doing?” Brad continues with what appears to be an off the cuff proposal speech.

You know you make me the happiest man in the world yeah…I know we ain’t been together that long…I love you to bits, you know that don’t you, yeah? I want you to make me the happiest man in the world, right?

By this point poor Jenny’s on the verge of tears. “I’m going to cry,” she says in a shaky voice. Brad produces the white box, giggles to himself, then opens it to reveal a teabag and asks: “Will you make me a cup of tea?”

Understandably Jenny is pretty annoyed. She takes the box, throws it on the floor and says: “Go f**k your f***ing tea, you little p**ck,” before storming out of the room.