Emma Roberts: 'It's Hard to Find Authentic People'


Emma Roberts and her fiance Evan Peters wrap up lunch at Kings Road Cafe on Tuesday afternoon (April 29) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress was seen leaving
emma roberts its hard to find authentic people 05
 the Chateau Marmont wears a denim jacket after a night out with pals.
emma roberts its hard to find authentic people 25

Emma was seen again the next day (April 30) wearing her workout clothes while picking up some food to go.
emma roberts its hard to find authentic people 17

“I had friends for 10 years that I had a falling out with and now don’t speak to. It’s hard in your early 20s because everyone’s going on their own path and friendships just fall apart,” Emma recently said to Elle Canada. “I’ve known one of my best girlfriends since I was 11 and we still talk every day, but others just don’t last. I used to make fun of my parents for not having friends. Now I see why! It’s hard to find authentic people to keep in your life.” by nevel