Kate Middleton Scrutinized For “Smiling” And “Twirling” Her Hair At Somber Veterans Day Event By Nievel

Kate Middleton is apparently getting some shit for “smiling” and “twirling” her hair at a somber Veterans Day event. Listen, those waves don’t come natural, they need tending.

ts an old rule of celebrity that you never allow a smile to cross your lips at a funeral, and one that the future Queen of England will no doubt be learning the hard way this morning. For this morning's photograph's on the front pages all show photos of Kate absent-mindedly twirling her hair and smiling at Princess Sophie.

GQ‘s Men Of The Year cover stars are … Justin Timberlake, Kendrick Lamar, Will Ferrell, James Gandolfini and Matthew McConaughey.

Lamar Odom is supposedly clean now and has been spending quality time with Bruce Jenner, who’d probably be my choice for least annoying Kardashian Kompanion.

Justin Bieber apparently takes aim at Taylor Swift in his new song, “All Bad,” blaming (maybe?) her for his breakup from Selena Gomez with the lyrics, “It’s another, if it ain’t one thing  Instigators, like pouring fire on propane  The wrong thing, they be worried about  Ooh, you know females  And how they like to run their mouth.

Miley Cyrus on smoking weed at the MTV EMAs,
 “Sometimes in life you just gotta decide to not give AF.” She means “a fuck,” BTW.

With the holidays just around the corner, time to get some perspective on your own crazy clan by watching one of these 25 movies about dysfunctional families.Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel told the exact same joke about Miley Cyrus on last night’s shows.

I kind of love this quote from Ashley Olsen about twin sister Mary-Kate: ”Our connection is beyond words. We both carry the weight of each other.”People
Rachel Zoe is nine months pregnant? Didn’t she just announce that pregnancy, like, two weeks ago? I guess you can delay announcing a pregnancy if your nine months pregnant belly looks like mine when I’ve got gas.

After the world got a look a what it thought was Iggy Azalea’s vag at the EMAs, the pop star posted the following to Twitter debunking the rumor: “Lol! That’s my ass from the front not my pussy!!!! Bahahaha!
 I glued my panties to my pussy before I went out I’m not that stupid.” I just needed you guys to read that.