Kaley Cuoco Lunches with Sister Briana! by nevel


Kaley Cuoco is joined by her younger sister Briana to get lunch at Porta Via on Thursday afternoon (November 14) in Beverly Hills, Calif.





The 27-year-old Big Bang Theory actress was also accompanied by her parents for the family filled lunch outing.




While talking about her upcoming wedding to fiance Ryan Sweeting, Kaley talked about how she would like to incorporate her love for animals into her big day.






“I’m a big animal freak. I’d rather the animals be there than real people,” Kaley said on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. “The whole farm’s going to be at our wedding.”





 



“I might ride in on one of my horses,” she said. “I secretly want to do that.”

Kaley Cuoco is joined by her younger sister Briana to get lunch at Porta Via in Beverly Hills, Calif. The 27-year-old.