Gisele Bundchen's Model Body Talked to Other Model Bodies Last Night


Gisele Bündchen posed for photos outside New York's Museum of Modern Art last night, where WSJ Magazine celebrated the 2013 "Innovator Of The Year" Awards.

Bundchen, clad in Atelier Versace, is the magazine's November cover girl.  The model posed alongside Daft Punk for Terry Richardson, who was also in attendance last night, as well as Pharrell Williams, Valentino and Karlie Kloss.

Bundchen, who has two children with husband Tom Brady, also appears on the cover of November's French Vogue.  Inside, she stripped down and smack-talked her less attractive sisters.

"Like I tell my five sisters, who don't work at it very hard at all, whatever you put in, you get out," she said.

'I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is. I just always want to be the best that I can." by nivel