Miranda Kerr "Goes Balmainiac" During a Designer Shopping Spree by Nevel

Miranda Kerr has basically taken Paris by storm this week! The model has been making the most of her overseas trip by mixing work and play in a big way. Between stomping the runway for A-list designers, Miranda has been attending high-profile events and even taking time for some retail therapy (but not without a couple of outfit changes). She was spotted today juggling bags while leaving the Balmain store and even snapped a few photos with designer Olivier Rousteing before heading out with her purchases and quipped, "Miranda goes Balmainiac."

Miranda touched down in Paris over the weekend and quickly jumped into work, hitting the runway for Stella McCartney on Sunday and Chanel on Monday. She broke from work to support her pal Carine Roitfeld at the Paris screening of her documentary, Mademoiselle C, which also brought out Katy Perry and a cleavage-baring Kim Kardashian. Now that Fashion Week has wrapped up, Miranda will likely head back to NYC to kick off her heels and reunite with her husband, Orlando Bloom. She opened up about their relationship in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan, saying, "When I get home, I'm not the boss like I am at work — I slip into a more feminine role."
Miranda Kerr definitely knows when to be the boss and when to let husband Orlando Bloom take charge. The former Victoria's Secret Angel (Kerr and the lingerie brand parted ways in April) opened up to the November issue of Cosmopolitan and explained that though she founded and manages her own company, she takes on a "more feminine role" at home with Bloom.

"Don't feel like you have to do and be everything," she advises women in the issue. "Let the man do some things for you, because if he cares for you, he will want to. When I get home, I'm not the boss like I am at work -- I slip into a more feminine role. I take everything off and put on my Stella McCartney silk robe."

"I'll put on a red lip or red nails, and it lifts my mood," she continues. "Sexy underwear also gives you a spark. I collect underwear from my travels. Lace, lingerie, bodysuits…they're like souvenirs."

The model stuns on the cover of the issue in a crisp white zip-up crop top and white skirt that shows off her enviable abs.

Kerr, 30, also explains that part of what makes her relationship with Bloom, 36, work, is that the pair are each other's biggest supporters -- a concept that she makes sure son Flynn, 2, understands.

"Flynn says Mommy works and Daddy plays, because Daddy is in a play…so that makes sense," she says. "When I saw Orlando on Broadway in Romeo and Juliet, I was blown away. For someone to be able to learn all that and hold the energy to do it every day, six days a week -- I have so much respect for him."