Don't Laugh, But Snooki Is Actually a Pretty Incredible Woman

Way back when the world first got introduced to Snooki, when she was super into fist pumping, fake tans, and boo

"Cheerleading was my life in high school but it wasn't always easy for me. There were these little girls coming up, like freshmen, who were literally, like, 70 pounds. And I was, like, my spot as a flyer is going to get taken away. So I ended up starving myself. I started eating one salad a day, and then it became, like, one cracker a day, and then it became just one grape a day. And then…just not eating at all for three days. It was a really, really bad time for me."

See? If you're not impressed with this girl's journey, then you need to reach inside your soul and figure out where that resistance is coming from. Because Snooki is a gem. A gem, do you hear?!




ze, did you ever even consider the possibility that one day she could become a role model? Probably not, because those first couple seasons of "Jersey Shore" were kind of embarrassing, but you know what? She did it. She's a smart businesswoman -- like it or not, she's crazy successful -- she's a good mom with a sweet family, and she's healthy and happy and just great. And she's pretty darn strong, too, when you consider what she's overcome: By Nivel