Christina Aguilera Looks Unbelievable By Nivel



If you weren't convinced before that Christina Aguilera is definitely one of the hardest working women in the business, then maybe this new photo -- taken during her appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" -- should be considered an indicator that you really need to listen up and pay attention to what Christina's been doing, both professionally and personally these days.

This is something she actually said -- out loud -- to Jay Leno:

"I’m a big micro manager, I’m a stickler about organization, everything needs a place, a purpose and micro managing myself even when I’m in the studio. ... So I think every woman should relax and allow herself to be pleased in the bedroom. It’s the one place I can let go."

She continues discussing her compelling, rampant beast sexuality by saying, "For me I’m an artist and expressing myself in a sexual way no matter how that changes throughout the years is something that has always come naturally to me. At this point of my life, I’m 32 and I feel sexier than ever because you know what you want."

And at the age of 32, Christina's been in the business a good long while -- she's been in the spotlight for more than 2 decades, so she apparently knows what she's talking about.

See, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, other relatively "new" pop stars? You can still be sexy without having to show your nipples every single time you're photographed. Or, you know, loll your tongues around out of your mouth like every opportunity to talk is an oral sex simulation. Christina's got this thing on lockdown, so maybe y'all should be listening up.