The Crap We Missed

Welcome to Tuesday’s The Crap We Missed, our daily feature that so often leads with Instagram boobs I feel like part of my paycheck should go to whoever makes the iPhone. Kiwi, is it? Fruit jokes, yep. That’s what happens when your boss forces you to screencap yet another Miley Cyrus video that you simultaneously don’t comprehend yet feel driven to kill after watching. “I got J’s on my feet..” I don’t know what that is, but I’m going to light small animals on fire until I find out. (You did this Fish. This is on you.) As for today’s TCWM, we’ve got Demi Moore and the magical age-defying effects of yoga, this Jonas Brothers picture that could either be a before or after, Heidi Klum‘s parents who are both awesome and shitfaced, and Lil Jon with two classy young women destined to contribute important and valuable things to society one day.